I Just Realized I Predicted One Thing Right...

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Because my preseason predictions in Hockey are named Completely Useless 09-10 NHL Predictions one would think that they are completely useless but apparently not. As of this current moment I am looking solid having predicted a Blackhawk vs. Flyers final with the Blackhawks taking the Stanley Cup back to Chicago for the first time in 50 years.

Oh and ignore those silly predictions from last month. I was drunk.

Posted by Simon at 10:19 AM   Digg! submit to reddit BallHype: hype it up!


Hi, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Lydia said...
12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Advertise Here!