Skip to main content

NFL Week 15 Pick Suggestions

Big Division showdown tonight which makes me want to get the NFL Network, pause, Not. This week feels like a very good week for the underdogs, that could be in direct correspondence to the fact that somehow, someway, the Raiders are favored to win their game.

5. St. Louis Rams (+ 1 1/2) at Oakland Raiders

We'll start right there in Oakland. Sure I watched the Rams last week, and yes I know their special teams stunk up the joint, but that was against an 11-2 team not a 2-11 team. The Raiders will be without Jordan and Moss, not like that actually matters much, but still their offense is putrid, atleast the Rams still have Bulger, Jackson and Holt. Call me crazy but unless the Raiders are getting close to double digit points I'm going against them every week, and if their favored, ya saddle me up.

4. Atlanta Falcons (+3 1/2) vs. Dallas Cowboys

Both really need this game but I think the Falcons show up ready to play knowing this is their playoff livelihood. Vick is due for another scintillating game and with the game on the turf in ATL, Vick will get out of the pocket and make plays with his feet. Honestly, I couldn't find a 5th game I was super confident in, and settled on this one.

3. San Francisco 49ers (+9 1/2) at Seattle Seahawks

I absolutely love Qwest Field's advantage for the Seahawks and I expect them to win this game, but so quickly we forget the fact that the 49ers beat the Seahawks earlier in the season, and Seattle just lost to the Cardinals. The Seahawks run defense stinks, and Frank Gore rushed for a franchise record 212 yards against Seattle the last time they met. I don't foresee Seattle running away with it tonight.

2. Denver Broncos (-2 1/2) at Arizona Cardinals

With a spread low enough to pretty much settle for a win, I'll take the Broncos who desperately need a victory to have any shot of making the playoffs of the lowly, but playing well, Arizona Cardinals. Matt Leinart and Vince Young have both seemingly hit their strides, so maybe this week Jay Cutler will come out and have his breakout game, if not, expect a lot of Tatum Bell.

1. Green Bay Packers (-4 1/2) vs. Detroit Lions

Brett Favre ate the Lions defense alive in Detroit, and granted the Packers have been a much better road team this season than they have been at home, but I expect Favre to put up similar numbers and expect the Packers to win by a touchdown or more. The Lions do in fact need to keep pace with the Raiders in the race for Brady Quinn.

New York Jets (+3 1/2) at Minnesota ... Been down on Minny all Year
Tennessee (+3 1/2) vs. Jacksonville ... Riding the Vince train
Chicago (-13 1/2) vs. Tampa Bay ... Tampa will score 0 points, thats the over under
Washington (+9 1/2) at New Orleans ... Taking the big spread
Pittsburgh (-2 1/2) at Carolina ... Anti-Weinke
Cleveland (+11 1/2) at Baltimore ... Again with the points
Houston (+11 1/2) at New England ... Once again with the points
Buffalo (-1 1/2) vs. Miami ... Liked what I saw of Buffalo last week
Philadelphia (+5 1/2) at New York Giants ... Coin Flip game w/Garcia playing well
Kansas City (+8 1/2) at San Diego ... Taking big point spreads theme of the week
Cincinatti (+3 1/2) at Indianapolis ... Show me rush defense before you get respect

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.