Skip to main content

A Recap of the JD Drew Signing

The JD Drew Signing by Theo and his boys made no sense at all. And thus I had to do a little undercover investigating, which led to the true story, it's all Scalabrine's fault.

Characters:

JD = JD Drew, currently in contract with the Devil.
Devil = Scott Boras, only capable of whispering evil words into the ear of clients.
Ned = Ned Colletti, current GM of the Dodgers.
Scalls = Brian Scalabrine, in allegiance with the Devil, master Weed cultivator.
Ainge = Danny Ainge, current Celtics GM sucker for the Gange.
Eppy = Theo Epstein, currently under the Devil's spell.

Sometime in late October:

Devil: JD, you do not want 34 million, you want more, more, more. I can get you more JD, more.

JD: More, I like more, you sure you can get me more. Mmmm More is better than a good Chicken Salad.

Devil: [Mumbles] Uh Chicken Salad, ok. Yes More shall I call the Dodgers and inform them of our greed.

JD: More, More, More.

Devil: I'll take that as a yes. [Snickers]

November 9th

Devil: Ned he wants more, more, more.

Ned: [Mumbles] Boy I hope he means JD. Who wants more Beelzebub?

Devil: The Greedy One, JD, my little pawn. He is going to opt out of the final three years of his contract. I will get him more.

Ned: [Screams] Praise Jesus, I've been hoping this day would

Devil: [Interjects] Yo, I made this happen, praise me Satan king of Evil.

Ned: Sorry, Lucifer, but only Jesus could get me out of 34 million for 3 years.

Devil: I beg to differ.

Ned: Whatever, I'll give you partial credit, thanks [Sarcastic] King of Evil.

Sometime Mid November

Scalls: Hey Scotty, I heard you need my sticky icky.

Devil: Please don't refer to me as Scotty, it's not evil enough.

Scalls: Whatever Scotty, who you duping this week.

Devil: Grr... Eppy for my Greed Child JD. I need you to set up a Hooka session with Eppy.

Scalls: That is easy, just gotta get to Aingee first, he's a sucker for the stuff.

A Few Days Later

Scalls: Guess what I have for you Danny.

Danny: Um, your man sausage.

Scalls: Not this time.

Danny: Damnit, I need a little lovin right now, Doc's not getting it done, he's turning into a raker.

Scalls: [Shutters] Uh, uh, no Danny it's time to get stoned.

Danny: Yippy, yippy, wait what do you want? Last time I did this I gave you a 15 million dollar contract.

Scalls: Oh nothing Danny, just want to congratulate you on the success of the Celtic franchise since you took over.

Danny: [Stares Puzzled] Ok.

A Few Hours Later

Danny: Haha, I want cookies, and coffee cake, and oooooh Chicken Salad yes Chicken Salad.

Scalls: I need you to set up a meeting with myself the Devil and Eppy.

Danny: Oooh the Devil I loved him, he reminded me of, um, um, I want a cookie, and chicken salad.

Scalls: So you're gonna get that done right?

Danny: Anything for Chicken Salad.

Following Week

Eppy: Hey Satan, you enjoy our bid for Matsuzaka?

Devil: [Mumbles] Man was that stupid, I didn't even have a hand in that bid. This guy should be easily duped.... Oh yeah Eppy great decision, really smart.

Eppy: Yo Scalls, whats up.

Scalls: Let the mind bending begin.

Devil: [Whispers Continuously] 70 million for 5 years

An Hour Later

Eppy: Um, ya I'm gonna need more Gange, some take home, and Chicken Salad before I sign JD to that contract.

Devil: [Whispers Continuously] JD is a great player, 70 million is cheap.

A Few Hours Later

Eppy: Ok, I'll make that deal, but not until I get a years supply of Chicken Salad, and a box o' weed.

Scalls: Ainge took a lot less effort.

November 9th

Scalls: Eppy here's your package. [Hands him box o' weed]

Devil: Sign, here, and here, and here.

Eppy: That last ones for my soul.

Devil: Damnit, Ainge fell for that. Had to try.

JD: More, more, more, more, hey how come he got the chicken salad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.