It's pretty simple why the Mets can't win games anymore and are morphing into the second worst team in the National League, they can't score runs. The below chart shows exactly whats happenned to their offensive output since each of the major devastating injuries. The blue line shows runs scored for each game through out the season. The pink line shows the average runs the Mets scored when they had everyone, the yellow when they were missing Delgado, the light blue when they were missing Delgado and Reyes, and finally the purple when they were missing Delgado, Reyes and Beltran. In the abscence of Reyes, Delgado and Beltran the Mets are averaging barely over 3 runs per game. In stark contrast, with everyone on the roster the Mets were scoring just over 5 runs per game. That's a wholesale difference and why their roster now equals a lot of losses and a day by day progression further out of a playoff spot.
Comments
Keep up this great resource.
Very much interesting site. You have to look at this too.
Sponsored links:
[url=http://lexapro.butkel1.org/]lexapro[/url] http://lexapro.butkel1.org/ lexapro
Aufiderzein!
PS - I hate the NBA, their players, and most of the coaches. College ball is where its at.
Great site. Keep doing.
Very much interesting site. Here a lot of helpful information.
Try this - very useful:
http://paydayloans-onl.blogspot.com/ payday loans
Thank's!
Very like it!
Very much interesting site. We enjoyed visiting your website very much.
Sponsored links:
http://lortab-bo.blogspot.com/ lortab
Aufiderzein!
Keep up this great resource.
I like it a lot! Good work, keep it up. We enjoyed visiting your website very much.
Also visit my sites:
http://ultram-shpetta.blogspot.com/ ultram
Aufiderzein!
Keep up this great resource.
Very much interesting site. We enjoyed visiting your website very much.
I know another good sites:
http://celexa-on.blogspot.com/ celexa
Thank's!
Keep up this great resource.
I like it a lot! Good work, keep it up. Here a lot of helpful information.
I know another good sites:
http://codeine.butkel1.org/ codeine
Aufiderzein!
Keep up this great resource.
Very much interesting site. Here a lot of helpful information.
Also visit my sites:
http://vicodin.butkel1.org/ vicodin
http://oxycontin.butkel1.org/ oxycontin
Aufiderzein!
Keep up this great resource.
I like it a lot! Good work, keep it up. You have to look at this too.
I know another good sites:
http://personalloanscom.blogspot.com/ personal loans
Buy!
Keep up this great resource.
We enjoyed visiting your website very much. Here a lot of helpful information.
You have to look at this too:
http://carisoprodol.butkel1.org/ carisoprodol
Buy!