Skip to main content

Lloyd Carr is a D-Bag

I'm a huge Michigan Wolverine fan, no I didn't go there and I've never even been in the state of Michigan but I've been a fan since I was 9 when the fab five was cool and I have never dropped Michigan since as my favorite college hoop and football squad. Chris Webber to this day has been my favorite hoopster and I even have a Brian Griese #12 Wolverine Jersey, unfortunately whoever got it for me as a present didn't get me the sweet ass #2 Woodson jersey.

However, since 1997 Michigan has vastly underachieved with the talent he has recruited. A trip to the Alamo bowl last year? While other universities have had high hopes and often time similar disappointments and equally no National titles, Lloyd seemingly every season has a major gaff in the opening weeks, and if you haven't noticed in College football one loss there's a good chance you should just pack up the season. Lloyd almost single handedly let Tyrone Willingham keep his job as he was unable to beat Notre Dame even during there down years, not to mention a terrible loss on the road to Oregon on the first road journey one season.

In addition any sports fan knows that one of the greatest and most tradition filled rivalry is the Wolverines Buckeyes showdown in the last week of the Big 10 season. Well Lloyd has been getting his ass whooped by the big cheater Tressel and this is unacceptable.

Personally, with his limited expectations reached in the past decade I would give him this year to turn it around and that's it.

But here's the kicker any time the man has spoken in public, he appears to be a bitter angry and heartless man. Once question by a sideline reporter why he wasted the clock at the end of the half instead of trying to score, a very very valid question, he snarled at the women with a holier than though how dare you question me attitude. And now Lloyd Carr is basically solely responsible for the firing of a referee with one eye who has been employed by the Big 10 for the past 13 years, the last 5 with one eye, and he even worked an Orange Bowl. Lloyd Carr is a heartless son of a bitch and I hope he gets fired so that Michigan can bring in a classy coach who can possibly approach the lore that the 110,000 fans per home game deserve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.