Skip to main content

MidWeek MLB Quicknotes

~Wow Curt Schilling is annoying. Does he have to comment on everything known to mankind? Does he seriously have an opinion on anything, even his manager is going on radio shows telling him to shut up. Yes, everyone thinks he tooks steroids, but he certainly never came out and admitted it. Just another case of Curt shooting his mouth off. I don't think I could deal with him in a Yankee uniform. I would much prefer a guy who never talks.

~Felipe Lopez is off his major schnide of not hitting HRs, thankfully, he took my boy Bush's pitch over the fence last night and hit another one today. Too bad the Nats didn't win either game and the Brew crew remain the hottest team in baseball.

~Josh Beckett gets buckets worth of run support every single game. Boo to that.

~Someone in on of my leagues just dropped Paul Konerko, I know he had a terrible first month but seriously? You're going to drop him?

~Barry Bonds is 10 away, can someone please just drill him somewhere, or can he please pull a hammy.

~Carl Pavano is seeing as many doctors as possible to convince the Yanks he needs Tommy John surgery, ha. Cashman is doing the opposite. Tha Yanks should just force him to try to rehab for the whole season before deciding he needs tommy john, atleast sabotage some of his years when he won't be on the yanks.

~Ugh I'm tired...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I heard the giants had been in contact with marty miller in the past few days. They are currently trying to agree on contract incentives and whether or not he has to travel with the team on days he doesn't work.
Frank the Tank said…
I think the yanks should donate Carl Pavano to charity and get a tax write off. Make him be the mascot for the games or something. At least he would be doing something good then.

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.