Skip to main content

Superbowl Awards

Wow You Guys Suck: Sex Cannon, Ya so much for making a Sex Cannon MVP t-shirt, maybe LVP, you pretty much sucked. You struggled holding onto snaps, you threw way too many deep balls and you threw the biggest dagger with the pick to the house. Sorry Sex Cannon but you deserved all the criticism prior to the game, and I'm sure you'll enjoy the offseason when it continues. Runner Up: Sexy Rexy ya he really deserves to garner all the suck attention.

Cough Cough Cough: Bears Defense, The overrated Bears defense did nothing to make me think elsewise. They only good thing they did was stiffen in the red zone, but for the most part they gave up way too much yardage and they were lucky to only allow the Colts 29 points. Runner Up: The seemingly nonstop fumble brigade in the first half.

This Scarecrow Needs a Brain: Chris Harris, Nice job jumping the first route for the INT, then you jump an in route by Dallas Clark and let Reggie Wayne float uncovered for one of the easiest touchdown catches of all time, not very bright Chris. Runner Up: Ron Turner maybe the Sex Cannon should have thrown a few short passes.

The Shocker: Turnover Slopfest 1st Quarter, How many times have you seen a game that twice has back to back turnovers. I don't ever remember seeing that. At one point in time I go I wonder who the MVP is going to be, and he goes whoever holds onto the ball, as he finishes saying this Cedric Benson fumbles. Runner Up: Cedric Benson's final stats 2 carries -1 yards 1 fumble lost.

The Pimp: Bob Sanders, deserves a raise, sure he didn't make a ton of tackles but he's directly responsible for two turnovers and they were a big reason for the Colts success.Runner Up: Peyton Manning dumped off every pass to someone short and made only one mistake which wasn't big considering it was 3rd down and long.

JAKKED Up: Cedric Benson, on both of his carries. He got nailed by Bob Sanders forcing a fumble and he got that wonderful helmet to helmet hit on his other carry which snapped his neck into a different zip code.

Superbowl Extra Quick Notes

~Prince wasn't as bad as I thought he was going to be, don't really get why he played Foo Fighters songs, but I guess it's because its better than his songs.

~Commercials were for the most part lame. I threw Rock was the best one.

~2.5 million dollars is way to much money to spend when you end up with a lame commercial.

~So who saw flashbacks of OSU getting crunched after the opening kickoff to the house, I did, I did.

~First quarter = cool, rest of the game not so much.

~I wonder how many DUI's got handed out last night, I saw 7 cop cars on my drive home from my buddies house, a 15 minute drive at the most.

~I am still full from yesterday, but dropped a pint of blood at the red cross this morning so it balances out.

~I want a nap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.