Skip to main content

Crow Wants You to Have a Dirty Asshole

For the most part I simply write about sports, but on occasion someone says something so profoundly stupid that I need to comment. Yesterday, that women was Sheryl Crow, who's music isn't any good, said this on her tour blog yesterday:

"Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating. One of my favorites is in the area of forest conservation which we heavily rely on for oxygen. I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required. When presenting this idea to my younger brother, whose judgment I trust implicitly, he proposed taking it one step further. I believe his quote was, "how bout just washing the one square out."

Wash a friggin square out? What kind of toilet paper are you using? Some kind of persian cloth? And this is your ingenious plan on saving the environment, using less toilet paper. You can not be serious, one sheet individual square of toilet paper, I don't believe there's any chance in hell that would work. Perhaps Sheryl Crow just likes to wipe her ass with just her hand, or perhaps she only shits gold. Maybe we should up that to no pieces of toilet paper and every bathroom should contain multiple bidets and bars of soap, that way we can waste water instead of paper.

Oh and she has more ideas one of which includes wearing items of clothing where you have a detachable sleeve, and use that as a napkin for the night instead of using an actual napkin. And you can bring another sleeve with you to the restaurant and attach it right on.

This woman needs to be stopped, no person this stupid should be allowed to talk.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't know what things are like where Sheryl comes from, but where I come from, most toilet paper is made from recycled paper. Now isn't that a better solution than having a dirty ass? Maybe she should be focussing her energy on getting the toilet paper companies to use more recycled paper. Although, I doubt they'd pay much attention to her. Her credibility has gone right down the drain after comments like this.

While on the subject of toilet paper, I don't understand why 100% of it all over the world isn't made from recycled paper (not recycled toilet paper, obviously, but recycled newspaper, etc, for example). I mean, who cares what they wipe their ass on? It all turns out the same colour in the end.

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.