Skip to main content

Quick Notes

~I'm gonna take a day off from Imus, it makes me annoyed and I want to get the opinion of one of my friends before I drop a final comment. One thing I definately can say is that I agree with Whitlock even though for the most part I can't stand him.

~Mike and the Mad Dog are interviewing some guy that Russo is calling a Monday Morning Quarterbacker, it's pretty funny. Especially Russo, he's overly defensive of Imus, but he won't even let the guy talk. Russo isn't even listening to this guy, and just yelling. And asking the same question over and over again.

~Larry David is advising the Jets in their draft strategies? Um huh? The same guy that helped mastermind the greatest show on television is providing his input on who the Jets should draft, um ok. Hopefully they continue with their good drafting of last seasons and not their past epic failures.

~The whole Duke rape scandal was a disgrace, I'm glad it's over and I hope I never hear about it again. It's amazing how much of a hubbub it was when we thought three white guys raped a black girl but how it's completely less a deal when it's become obvious that this black girl falsified everything and ruined a year of the lives of three guys. Who may or may not be complete d-bags.

~The Twinkees should probably rethink the stadium without a roof given the fact they play in Minnesota and its friggin cold there and with Global Freezing going on it would be advisable if they had a bit of climate control.

~I have one of those head to head matchups tonight in fantasy that always sucks, aka you have 2 starting pitchers going against each other so it makes sure you can't get a win out of one of your starters. Tonight I have Kei Igawa going against Dan Haren, so advantage A's although the A's love to make errors while Haren is pitching. He's given up 6 runs this year, 5 unearned. Nice D. I hope Igawa atleast has some command over his breaking ball, his first game he did not and that was the reason he was pummeled.

~Throw a holiday the Nationals won.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.