Skip to main content

Tuesday Afternoon Quicknotes

~I don't know about you but I'm already completely sick of the whole Patriot-Gate thing. It's meaningless. They would have slaughtered the Jets anyway. And if perchance they've been doing this for the past 6 years, than guess what good for them. They didn't get caught, they won Championships all others are just whining losers who wish they did it themselves. I suggest everyone stop reading all articles about this, because they are all irrelevant. I even hope you skipped this Quicknote.

~I don't know how many of you caught Pam Oliver during the Giant game this weekend, but it was classic. While the Giants are getting steamrolled in the 2nd half, FOX brings up Oliver and pans to the faces of all of the Giants defensive lineman who like they are mourning a close relatives death. Oliver than chimes in with words along the lines I wish I could tell you there were some signs of leadership on this sidelines but the Giants are lifeless right no one is talking or doing anything. AKA holy sh*t they suck.

~The lone Jet Pro Bowler from 2006 is out for the season. Another thing to Celebrate fantastic.

~Note to the Broadcasters of the Raiders and Broncos game, get some friggin Q-Tips and get the wax out of your ears. It was blatantly obvious that whistles were being blown prior to the snap of Janikowski's apparent game winning field goal. Maybe if you could here you wouldn't have acted completely uninformed for a minute or so.

~If somehow I win my Survivor pool and win a boatload of money I think I owe some of it to Mike Shanahan.

~I strongly suggest going to the new NFL.com Video's page. It's pretty well done. You should also watch the Panthers highlights in case you missed them cause Steve Smith is awesome.

~The Jaguars offense is absolutely terrible.

~The Falcons Defense and Offense have given up the same amount of touchdowns thus far this season. Two a piece.

~I think the Browns are still scoring...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.