Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Below are the stats of two individuals. See if you can figure out who they are. I'll list off a few helpful hints and then post the answer in the comments.
1. Players A is an outfielder while Player B is a third baseman.
2. The players play in opposite leagues.
3. Both Players are perennial all stars.
4. Player A's statline is close to expected while Player B's is a little out of the ordinary.
5. Player B has a BABIP of .467.
6. One player is a leadoff man while the other is a middle of the order hitter.
7. Neither player plays for a team who would currently qualify for the playoffs.
8. Player A and Player B play on opposite coasts.
9. Player A is in his mid 30s, Player B is in his late 20s.
10. Player A is Asian