The Shootaround [1/8/09]

Thursday, January 08, 2009

I've Decided to be a Friendly Neighboorhood Blogger in 2009 So We Shall Be Shooting Links Around. I'll be shooting links at stories that I like and/or stories that I find interesting but can't get to. Also, it'll come whenever I feel like it.

So Danny Granger is pretty damn good. [Indy Cornrows]

Christiano Ronaldo apparently is a bad driver. [Sports Crackle Pop]

Michigan really lucked out a victory last night. [mgoblog]

Injured players please send your applications to Boston, they are hiring. [Red Sox Monster]

Could the Cowboys Cut TO? [Fanhouse]

NBC Found Some Really Really Fat People This Time [HHR]

The #1 reason to attend college. [JoeydeVilla]

Jessica Gomes, Yay Jessica Gomes. [CoEd]

Posted by Simon at 4:44 PM   Digg! submit to reddit BallHype: hype it up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise Here!