Fantasy Can't Cut Lists Can Be Annoying

Wednesday, August 20, 2008


Hi I'm Ian Kinsler, I've been great this year so I've managed to get myself on the Yahoo Can't Cut List. That means that Yahoo thinks so highly of me that if you just outright dropped me you would be a disgrace to your league and thus they don't allow it. The only problem is that I just hurt myself (Hernia) and there's a good chance that I will miss the rest of the year. So, looks like I'm stuck on your bench doing absolutely nothing.

Posted by Simon at 9:46 AM   Digg! submit to reddit BallHype: hype it up!

1 comments:

Good news Simon! looks like he could be back by the end of his DL stint. However given that you're in my league, I hope it's worse than they think and he's done for the season. Sorry Simon ... If ya ain't first, you're last!

AJ Ferre' said...
1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Advertise Here!