Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Now that Vick is a free man one can have several opinions on the matter. First and foremost one can have the opinion of whether he should even be allowed to play in the NFL or not. Those that say no usually say something along the lines of, if I got convicted of a felony, I wouldn't be brought back by my company. Others like myself just want to see him play again. So if you're in the latter camp like myself, where do you want him to play? Here's my list of ideal situations.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Bucs already have about 47 quarterbacks on their roster, why not add another one. They could play the A-11 in 2009 and beyond.
4. Buffalo Bills - Terrell Owens and Michael Vick on the same team? ESPN would move from Bristol to Buffalo if that were to happen. [Although they would need a satellite campus in Minny to follow Favre]
3. Cleveland Browns - If only to answer the question of what the "Dog Pound" would do if Vick was their quarterback.
2. Cincinnati Bengals - Screw Carson Palmer, they should trade him to the 49ers or some other team and get draft picks. Sign Vick and then you have the perfect loudmouthed QB WR combo in Vick and OchoCinco. And Vick would fit in perfectly with all the other Bengals that broke the law last season.
1. Oakland Raiders - Come on, you may hate the Raiders but you know this would be the ideal situation. The Raiders have always been the team for bad asses and rebels and Al Davis has always been a bit crazy with his player selections. Nothing would be more enjoyable than Vick running around in silver and black and likely getting his head knocked around.