Can You Guess Which NFL Star This Woman is Married To?

Friday, February 05, 2010

Maybe you are smarter than me, but I figure I watch a lot of football and if I saw this woman on TV or in person I would have no idea who she was. Do you?

Answer after the jump...

It's Peyton Manning's wife, Ashley. Don't you find it a wee bit odd that you never ever ever see this woman's face at any of the games? I would recognize Eli's wife, Favre's wife, definitely Kurt Warner's wife, but I would have no idea who Ashley Manning was even though she's married to the best quarterback in the NFL.

Posted by Simon at 9:52 AM   Digg! submit to reddit BallHype: hype it up!


To tell the truth I guess half an hour,I still do not guess, but the photo is very beautiful lady. Avril children even more than beautifulNFL Draft

NFL Draft said...
12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Advertise Here!