Skip to main content

Mike Missanelli Cementing Idiocy

Again I was listening to talk radio yesterday and heard more nonsensical words spoken. As we all know Tom Brady is about to be a daddy and well, he's asked for a little time off so he can witness the birth of his first child. This only happens once in your lifetime so it makes pretty much perfect sense for a man to want to witness this event, regardless of whether you are still with the mother or not.

Well apparently it doesn't make sense to Missanelli, probably because he's an idiot, but he believes that Brady essentially acted as a sperm bank and that him wanting to witness the birth of his son after he broke up with a pregnant woman is blasphemous.

Mike, get with the 21st century. First off Brady dumped her before he knew she was pregnant. Just because she was pregnant doesn't mean that Brady should fling his new girlfriend down the sewer and run back to the old girl whom he was obviously not overly happy with. Next, just because he wants to witness the birth of his child doesn't mean Giselle should be insulted, it's his first child, he should be as much a part of the child's life as Bridget. Brady is not in fact a sperm doner, Mike, he is the father who wants to be a willing participant in the child's life, how about you stop lambasting him for what any father of a divorce or separation should do. Seriously, you are a complete idiot.

Wow I can't believe I just defended Tom Brady, I think I'm gonna have to wash my mind out with some Jager and perhaps piss on Swallowman's sofa this weekend to get back a little more hatred of all things Massachusetts.

Note: My Brazilian Co-Worker is telling me that a Brazilian newspaper is saying that Giselle and Brady are engaged, which seems pretty damn weird timing to me. Watch the birth of your son with another woman and get engaged on the same day. Very weird. I don't believe it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Missanelli is a douche bag
Adam said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
We're on buddy. I bet I piss on Swallowman's sofa before you.
Unknown said…
Careful what you say about Missanelli. He won't hesitate to jeopardize whatever is left of his career yet again to fight you.

http://philadelphia.about.com/b/a/254054.htm

Popular posts from this blog

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Numbers On Steroids: Mickey Mantle

Numbers on Steroids is a look at baseball players during the 90s to see if anything screams out at you. This week it's throwing a curve ball and looking at All Time Great Yankees. Players that we know did not take steroids to see if this gives a defense to any of the players 'convicted' by Numbers on Steroids. Time to look at my dad's favorite athlete of all time, Mickey Mantle. Averages Say: What's with the mysterious dip at 27 and then the uptick? At Bats Per Home Run Says: That's a mighty jump from 22 to 24 Explaining As If It Was the 90s If you take a look at the numbers there are two time frames which in the 1990s would be questioned. First would be the incredible leap he took from his first year in the big leagues to his first MVP season in 1956. His batting average jumped 50 points. His slugging percentage jumped 90 points and he hit 15 more homers than his previous high. This wouldn't merrit a conviction nowadays though because the young age he...

Guest Post: Thoughts on Sabathia Signing

I asked Grutt what his thoughts were on the Sabathia signing and I thought his response pretty much nailed it. So here it is. I don’t know. Every year I get a little more disenchanted with baseball. Yea, it’s great we signed the top pitching free agent. But we were supposed to. No team was even in the ballpark of the Yankees offer yet they still needed to jump from the already ridiculous price of $140 million to $160 million to close the deal. Now I hear we are going to sign more pitchers who will also get large contracts and the position player gaps are still glaring. Each new, large contract just adds to the feeling that the Yanks are supposed to win it all. “I think we have a good chance this year.” That is a lost feeling. If they don’t win I’ll wonder why, like there has to be some other reason besides that it’s a sport you can never predict how things will work out and some years just aren’t yours to be won. If they win I will be pleasantly smug. It gets a little more...