Skip to main content

NFL Week 10 Awards

Wow You Guys Suck: Cleveland Browns, Boy am I glad that the Browns were on monday night football with their zero offensive weapons and miserable offensive line. That was so entertaining. Runners Up: the Chiefs and the Raiders cause no one watched that game to have any idea what happened.

Cough Cough Cough: The New York Jets, This was their season. Their offense had just scored a touchdown to complete the comeback. The defense was on fire in the 2nd half. So what does the defense do on its last drive? Cough up the game and the season. Runners Up: Kevin Faulk catches the ball immediately and they win, the Pats defensive ineptitude in the 4th is what lost the game.

The Shocker: The Bengals, I honestly thought it was a relative lock that the Bengals were going to head into Pittsburgh and lose. I didn't think they would necessarily get crushed but I thought a loss was a certainty. I was wrong and now the Bengals are back in the AFC North driver seat. Who dey? Runners Up: The Redskins cause who knew they had a win in them, the Cowboys got crunched.

The Pimp: Maurice Jones-Drew, First he dominated the first half against the Jets and then he made the smart play of kneeling at the one allowing the Jags to kill the clock and knock home a last second field goal. Runners Up: Peyton Manning is the MVP, Chris Johnson went 100,100.

This Scarecrow Needs a Brain: NFL Replay, I'm not a Cowboy fan, but the fact that they could not review Marion Barber blatantly falling on a Tony Romo fumble and not being ruled down is stupid. Replay should be all or nothing. Replay pisses me off. Runners Up: ESPN for hiring Matt Millen, Jay Cutler might be diabetic and color blind.

You Got JAKKED UP: Zac Robinson,


My Fantasy MVP: Randy Moss, The Man is an AA, an Awesome Asshole.

New York Jets Anti-MVP: Fuck it, Everyone

My Picks

My Picks: 9-6
Preseason Picks: 11-4
Picks Vs. Spread: 7-8
Pick Suggestions: 1-4

Weeeeee, my best picks happened 2 months ago.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It is rather interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.