Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Before you yell and say where is so and so team, please read my polling philosophy and then yell afterwards.
Ya so I didn't really get time to go through this with a fine toothed comb, like I wanted. Thus there was minimal movement all around. Bama reaffirms their #1 spot with a win over LSU. Iowa drops thanks to a bad loss to Northwestern and they likely will continue to drop as they will probably get pummeled without Stanzi this weekend. Boise got jumped because Oregon lost, too be honest I'm not quite sure I'm comfortable with either TCU or Boise St. at 4 and 5. I will reassess this next week.
1. Alabama - Quality Wins: Virginia Tech(n), @Ole Miss, South Carolina, Arkansas, Tennessee, LSU
2. Florida - Quality Wins: Tennessee, @LSU, Arkansas, Georgia (n)
3. Texas - Quality Wins: TT, Oklahoma (n), @Oklahoma St.
4. Cincinnati - Quality Wins: @Rutgers, @Oregon State, @USF
5. TCU - Quality Wins: @Clemson, @BYU
6. Boise State - Quality Wins: Oregon
7. Iowa - Quality Wins: @Penn State, @Wisconsin, Arizona
8. Georgia Tech - Quality Wins: Clemson, UNC, VT
9. Oregon- Quality Wins: Utah, Cal, @UCLA, USC
10. LSU - .Quality Wins: Auburn, @Georgia
11. Southern Cal - Quality Wins: @Ohio St., @Cal, @Notre Dame, Oregon St. - Bad Losses: Washington, Oregon
If you're wondering where Utah is, I care not for a single one of their victories thus far this season so they are unranked. If they beat TCU this weekend they shall join the party. I dumped BYU for a similar reason. The Oklahoma loss isn't standing up anymore. Oklahoma St. hasn't beaten a team with a record better than 5-4. Let's see if they beat Texas Tech.
|Last week's ballot|