Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Before you yell and say where is so and so team, please read my polling philosophy and then yell afterwards.
Its looking like the fine toothed comb review of the rankings may be waiting for another week. So here's a quick sum up. TCU jumped Cincy thanks to a combo of Clemson's continued success and TCU's dominance over Utah. Stanford was the biggest thanks to "Oh Wow We Beat SC". UNC doubled up their VT win with a Miami win. I have Oklahoma St. lower than everybody in the universe because they haven't beaten a team with a record better than 6-4. Oh and Houston went boom.
1. Alabama - Quality Wins: Virginia Tech(n), @Ole Miss, South Carolina, Arkansas, Tennessee, LSU
2. Florida - Quality Wins: Tennessee, @LSU, Arkansas, Georgia (n)
3. Texas - Quality Wins: TT, Oklahoma (n), @Oklahoma St.
4. TCU - Quality Wins: @Clemson, @BYU, Utah
5. Cincinnati - Quality Wins: @Rutgers, @Oregon State, @USF
6. Boise State - Quality Wins: Oregon
7. Georgia Tech - Quality Wins: Clemson, UNC, VT
8. Oregon- Quality Wins: Utah, Cal, @UCLA, USC
9. LSU - .Quality Wins: Auburn, @Georgia
10. Ohio State - Quality Wins: Iowa, @Penn State, Wisconsin - Bad Losses: @Purdon't
11. Pitt - Quality Wins: ND, Navy
|Last week's ballot|