Wednesday, November 25, 2009
This is gonna be quick because I'm terrible and because it has to be posted earlier than normal.
1. Seattle Seahawks (-2 1/2) vs. St. Louis Rams
The Rams are still terrible and despite the Seahawks faltering every week and getting embarrassed last week they should still be able to beat the Rams.
2. New York Giants (-6 1/2) at Denver Broncos
Both of these teams are terribly overrated at 6-4, I just hate the Broncos more.
3. New England Patriots (+3 1/2) at New Orleans Saints
The Pats faltered in their first chance to knock off an unbeaten. They won't falter twice.
4. Jacksonville Jaguars (+3 1/2) at San Francisco 49ers
The 49ers really aren't a good team. This matchup will be Gore vs. Jones-Drew and MJD will win.
5. Miami Dolphins (-3.5) at Buffalo Bills
The Bills are turrible.
Survivor Pick of the Week: Damn You Bengals
Who cares anymore... but Dallas
The Rest of the Picks