Skip to main content

NFL Picture Caption

1. You got your win, so are you satisfied with your Christmas gift?
2. Cleo Lemon = Santa Claus, Brian Billick = The Grinch
3. Your parents must be pretty releaved that they no longer have to spend any money on you. Perhaps they'll send Cam and the boys a thank you card.







1. Why does Chad have no arm?
2. Why is it raining, it's so damn cold?
3. Why can't McCareins catch the ball?
4. Why does my team suck?
5. Why couldn't we have broken Tom's ankle?




1. Jessica will you marry me?
2. On second thought maybe you should stop coming to my games.
3. And maybe stop seeing me period. Do you have Carrie Underwood's number? I lost it.








1. I am definitely too old for this.
2. Am I wearing Zubaz pants?
3. My grandchildren are all ashamed of me.









1. This thing smells like feet.
2. The water cannot not touch my skin or I will melt.
3. Hahaha I know that bastard McCareins has no hands and didn't catch that ball.








Eric "Hey Bill you look slender right now? Did you start dieting?"
Bill "I don't want to talk about the past I just want to concentrate on my meals for this week. The past is in the past the future is in the future but it's time to focus on the present."
Eric "So is that a yes or a no?"




1. Out of all the places to go for vacation I chose a Panther game? Stupid.
2. Mrs. Claus is getting me three beers, it's last call.
3. All I wanted for Christmas was Vinny to start, and I didn't get it.





1. Did I miss something the game is Sunday right?
2. Did they cancel the game because we suck so bad?
3. I heard first one to the game gets to play running ack.





1. This mask signifies the inner struggles of being from Seattle.
2. That wuss Panther fan's got nothing on my horns.
3. I wear the beads to get the ladies to show me their hooters. It hasn't worked yet.








1. I'm gonna have to return this baby, cause well it isn't mine.
2. Are you sure this isn't Reggie Bush? I could have sworn I saw him running around in a pink sweatshirt before.
3. She's actually going to call all of our plays today.




1. Perhaps this is why your team lost?
2. This beer gut is a warmth machine.
3. The beard keeps my right nipple warm, that's my one weakness.




Trent "Will you make love to me later?"
Shawn "Um Trent you're being a little awkward."
Trent " But Shawn you just won the Superbowl and I always wanted to sleep with a Superbowl winning Quarterback."
Shawn "Um Trent, first we didn't win the Superbowl and second you are a Superbwol winning Quarterback."
Trent "I'll catch."
Shawn "I think your head is still injured from last week."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.