Pitt D Now With More Gaping Holes

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Get your Pittsburgh D Brand cheese, the sweetest tasting cheese available in New England. Just listen to some of the testimonials from the New England Patriots:

"I don't need no stinkin hole to catch the ball normally, but with the Pitt D Brand Cheese Block they let me get the easiest 63 yard touchdown of my life." Randy Moss

"I spent the entire second half in the hole in the middle and I even caught a touchdown while in one of the largest holes." Wes Welker

"If I could have a hundred and twenty two yards receiving on the Pitt D Brand Cheese than so can you." Jabar Gaffney

Even Tom Brady Endorses it: "While eating up the Pittsburgh D Brand Cheese I threw for the second most passing yards in my career. I would recommend Pitt D Brand Cheese to the rest of the quarterbacks in the NFL."

Although Bill Belichick was less enthused: "Pitt D Brand Cheese is a good cheese block and doesn't have that many holes. I just thought we executed well and took advantage of the few holes they have in their quality block of cheese."

Posted by Simon at 8:57 PM   Digg! submit to reddit BallHype: hype it up!


Great post.

I guarantee its one of my favorites.

Brady has to win Pimp of the Week for shoving the guarantee down Smith's throat by repeatedly throwing at him and scoring touchdowns.

Hart said...
11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Advertise Here!