Clemens Trial in Picture Form

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Honestly the whole thing was a waste of time, so I'm not going to waste any of my time writing about it. I'm simply going to Caption a Few Pictures.

Time Wasters

Drug User

Drug Using Rat

Drug Dealing Weasel

Drug Using Liar


Posted by Simon at 8:20 AM   Digg! submit to reddit BallHype: hype it up!


You forgot to include something in there about ESPN being completely obsessed with themselves. I can't watch it anymore. This blog is my principle source of sporting news.

Does anyone effing care what the talking heads on ESPN think? Does anyone care what Congress thinks? More people approve of George Bush then they do of Congress, ya think there may be a reason for that...

Hart said...
7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Advertise Here!