Skip to main content

My Brain is Frazzled Quick Notes

~My brain is currently all over the place. So we shall have a Quick Notes rather than a coherent thought as I currently do not seem capable of long coherent thoughts.

~First off February is god damn boring.

~Memphis can't hit free throws. They have superior athletes and talent all over the court and can hit about 5 triples in a row, but they can't make a free throw. Shit boggles my mind.

~Bracket Buster whatever was this week for ESPN, which means in 2 weeks when you (I) start to care about who is on the bubble the analysts will inform you of what games did and did not matter.

~Bartolo Colon is the new El Guapo. Rich Garces will have to show him around the Boston eateries.

~The Suns got drop kicked by the Pistons yesterday. Pathetic showing.

~NASCAR got rained out mid race. Another lame part of NASCAR has been added.

~Tiger Woods dominated. Might as well be a permanent header on the Google News Sports tab.

~If only Justin Leonard sacked up and dropped Stewie in the semifinals, I would have gotten the finals of the Match Play correct in my prediction. I ended up with a solid but not spectacular bracket.

~D-Mac ran a 4.27. He should have done better.

~The NFL combine is all together very very boring.

~The C's decided to win one last night, that was nice of them.

~Why do so many movies that you have desire in seeing win Oscars? From all I've heard from the typical normal people, There Will Be Blood and No Country for Old Men were not all that entertaining.

~The Songs were quite annoying and I could easily do without them.

~Why are there so many damn awards for sound, audio, video, make up, animation, coloring, food spread. Can't they add more relevant awards and just give those random ones away in a pre show type deal?

~I thought Juno was a very good movie. It had a good plot had moments of where you laughed. But I don't get when people call it a very funny movie. It's not that funny. It to me was more story than comedy. Superbad on the other hand was comedy.

~Speaking of Juno, could Diablo Cody have worn a dress that possibly screamed "I used to be a stripper" more than the leopard print one she wore. She certainly stuck out like a sore thumb from the rest of the crowd.

~Although Daniel Day Lewis wife, coincidently the daughter of Arthur Miller, was wearing an absolutely hideous dress herself. Than again Day Lewis wasn't exactly the best looking guy in the arena either.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Racist.

How dare you call February AKA Black History Month boring.

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.