Skip to main content

Weekly Waste of Oxygen

A day late and a buck short but these weeks have been a struggle with actually work.

1. The Midwest - Who doesn't want the Television to crap out during the Super Bowl, I mean the middle quarters were a snooze fest anyway so who really cares if you miss a bunch. Apparently Arkansas and Oklahoma really didn't care if their residents missed a large part of the game.

2. Pedro Martinez - Cock fighting is just a fun alternative to UFC in the Dominican except with less steroids, less blood and more death. Can you really blame Peetey for enjoying a little cock on cock battle. You have to do something to keep yourself occupied in the DR if you aren't going to take B12 shots with Miguel Tejada.

3. Bill Belichick - My team just lost but there is one second left in the game and since I'm a huge whining baby I think I will leave the field before the clock actually completely ticks off. I'm a sore loser, I don't want to take a Super Bowl loss like a man.

4. Kevin Hart - Imaginary recruiting is even better than real recruiting. I think the kid deserves atleast a little bit of kudos for convincing his entire town that he was being recruited by two of the top schools in the entire Pac 10. I think it's even more amazing if he could have actually have duped his parents into believing he was getting a scholarship to one of the top public schools in the country.

Get Your Vote On

Last Weeks Winner:
Jerramy Stevens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.