Skip to main content

I Hate Banks

So yesterday on my relaxing day off I decided to run a few errands. Cook dinner for the family and go to the bank. And then I realized that once again I would not be able to go to the bank. The bank like myself had the day off.

No business has worse hours than the bank. Banks open an hour later than you get to your day job and an hour earlier than you get home from that job. They are open for a few hours on Saturday, but never late enough where you have fully gotten out of bed or over your Saturday morning hangover. That is the story of banks, they want you're money but don't want to be open during a logical time for you to give it to them.

And thus I hate banks. Banks of all shapes and sizes.

I hate Elizabeth Banks for being a big tease in the 40-Year Old Virgin.

I hate Mr. Cub Ernie Banks for being a perennial loser.

I hate Chip Banks for having a dumb name.

I hate Johnathan Banks for holding some stupid boxing title called the NABO.

I hate Brad Banks for getting traded for Kliff Kingsbury in the CFL.

I hate Carl Banks for going to Michigan St. and only making one pro bowl team.

I hate Marcus Banks for being one of the many wasted Celtic Draft Picks.

I hate Lloyd Banks for changing his name from Christopher Lloyd.

I hate Gordon Banks for winning a World Cup with the damn English.

I hate Tom Banks for making 4 pro bowls yet only having a 4 line wikipedia page.

I hate Willie Banks for being a bum yet getting 2 World Series Rings.

I hate Tony Banks for being a bum backup who couldn't even start over Trent Dilfer during the Ravens Superbowl year.

I hate Willie Banks for holding a World Record in the Triple Jump yet never winning an Olympic medal.

I hate Sean Banks for his moronic decision to leave Memphis early.

I hate Tyra Banks for letting herself go and her stupid TV shows.

I hate Banks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm fortunate and have a bank that is pretty good, considering the rest of the banks are basically how you described them.

However, there is one "Banks" you might not have a problem with.

http://www.microkinibeach.com/roma-1-top-g-string-tie-royal-blue-mesh-carli-banks3-l.jpg

You've got to admit this is one "Banks" that isn't so bad.

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.