Boo to Me

Friday, March 14, 2008

This is a quick note that doesn't have any relevance, but I really enjoy Best Ball Challenge on ESPN and every year I name my squad JJ Henry's All Stars. Of course this week I didn't choose to use JJ Henry, but rather Tiger Phil and two scrubs. Of Course JJ is -7 under right now and leading the tournament. I suck.

Posted by Simon at 10:34 AM   Digg! submit to reddit BallHype: hype it up!


I almost pulled the trigger on him this week as well but didnt. Instead I started Chez Ravie because he looks like a pedophile and has only missed 1 cut so far. Apparently when ESPN said he was in the field this week they meant that he wasnt. Now I am down a spot right from the start.

On a side note, you need to set up a SimonOnSports Tourney Challenge. I expect to see the league info Sunday night or first thing Monday morning at the latest.

JBILLS said...
11:45 AM  

I think Chez Reavie is what I had in my burrito today.

Simon said...
1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Advertise Here!