Skip to main content

Writing Up My Own Theoretical Steroids Admission

Every athlete who gets caught with steroids has a cockamamee reason behind their usage so I figure I might as well write my own theoretical steroids admission if I ever get caught and people want to question why I did it.

I am here today to admit the mistakes of my past. I am not proud of what I did but I did in fact use the cream and the clear during the early days of my blogging career. I apologize to all three of my readers as I know I have let you down deeply but I need to get it off my chest, it's been haunting me.

So you're probably wondering why did I do it. Why did I take performance enhancers? It obviously wasn't to improve my performance in the blog or in any of my many softball performances. Steroids obviously didn't help my grammar or intelligence which is in a steep decline. It wasn't because I want to stay healthy during the blogs early life. My fingers were strong my mind was meh but steroids did not help me there. It wasn't because GMC slipped a mickee in my products, I don't shop there. I've never met Miguel Tejada so he's never stuck a "B12" shot in my ass.

Simply put I took Steroids for the taste and smell. I got Cherry flavored clear and that shit was bangin. Damn it was delicious. Seriously I used to put that shit on everything. A pork chop. Some ice cream. My cereal. You couldn't beat it. But seriously that's the only reason behind the steroid use. It didn't help me in any manor except for the flavor of my food. That was it. I swear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.