Skip to main content

Week 3 NFL Pick Suggestions Brought to You by SportsIntensity

This years NFL Picks are brought to you by SportsIntensity your place for live NFL betting lines.

Ugh, week 2 was Turrible. I need to bounce back in a big way in Week 3.

1. New England Patriots (-4 1/2) vs. Atlanta Falcons
Brady was off his game last week and he wasn't exactly in tip top form in week 1 either. Is the rust still thick or will he break out and lead the Pats to a big offensive showing at home against the Falcons. I think it's time Brady gets it done.

2. Denver Broncos (+1 1/2) at Oakland Raiders
This is a sucker bet right? I think the Broncos are terrible and possibly the worst 2-0 team of all time, but getting points against the Raiders? The same Raiders who had JaMarcus Russell throw for just 42 yards throughout the majority of last weeks game? At the very least the Broncos defense has looked good in back to back weeks and I'm guessing this is a low scoring ugly football game that the Broncos squeek out.

3. Carolina Panthers (+9 1/2) at Dallas Cowboys
I failed with them last week and I'm going to fail with them again this week. The Cowboys favored by 9 1/2 is begging you to take the Panthers, and I'm going to fall for it. The Panthers still have Stewart and Williams and are very very desperate to get a W in Jerrah's house. I think they keep it close but still lose.

4. Houston Texans (-3.5) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
I know the Jags will be desperate to get a win to avoid the 0-3 start, but something leads me to beleive that at a given point last season the Jags team lost faith in Del Rio as a head coach and now are just a team without fire. Meanwhile, the Texans managed to win a football game last week despite letting Chris Johnson run up and down the field for 60 minutes. I think the Texans manage to win this game by 4+.

5. Detroit Lions (+6 1/2) vs. Washington Redskins
I'm not going to go out on a limb and say that the Lions are going to get off the schnide and beat definitely beat the Redskins this weekend, but they have a chance and I'm willing to say its going to be a close game. It's obvious the Skins have no idea what to do with their offense after ten weeks, and with Calvin Johnson the Lions will put up at least 13 points which should keep them within the 6 1/2 spread margin.

Survivor Pick of the Week: Ravens
The Ravens are 2-0 and coming off their big win in San Diego get the lowly Browns at home. They beat the Browns twice last season and thus far through two games the Browns offense has produced nada. The Ravens should be able to take care of business at home this weekend.

The Rest of the Picks

Spreadless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.