Thursday, April 03, 2008
So this is just for fun, mostly cause I don't feel like buying something and sending anybody something but we shall now hold a competition on given over/unders I will create myself. Post Your Answers in the comments and come seasons end we shall declare whom was the most intelligent of us ass clowns. I shall post my answers in the comments as well.
1. The Giants will score 575 runs this season. Over/Under
2. Eric Gagne will blow 8 saves this season. Over/Under
3. Mike Mussina's ERA will be 5.00. Over/Under
4. Ben Sheets will end up on the DL on July 11th. Over/Under
5. Ryan Howard will strike out 180 times. Over/Under
6. Barry Bonds will be on a roster on June 20th. Over/Under
7. The Devil Rays will win 17 games combined against the Yankees and Red Sox. Over/Under
8. Joba Chamberlain will hit Kevin Youkilis this season 1/2 times. Over/Under
9. Erik Bedard will win 19 games. Over/Under
10. The Orioles season attendance total will be 2 million. Over/Under
11. The AL East will be clinched by the completion of the games on September 25th. Over/Under
*For the dates if it doesn't happen at all than it qualifies as an over. Dates after are considered over.