Masters Fashion Watch: Pink Pants Are Not Manly

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Two weeks from now my fraternity is having an alumni golf tournament and in order to play well I think you need to dress well. So I'm going to keep a pulse on the premier fashion statements from the Masters so that I can replicate them in a few weeks in hopes that I play like a golfer who doesn't completely suck.

¿Quién es Más Macho, Ian Poulter o de su Hijo?

Posted by Simon at 2:03 PM   Digg! submit to reddit BallHype: hype it up!


Who is the designer of Ian's pink pants??? I need to know...they are fabulous. I have recently convinced my boyfriend that it is COOOL to wear pink, for a guy and on the course.

The diva in Greenville, SC

Deana Powell said...
9:41 PM  

his pants are ill, go to his clothes are his own design

Anonymous said...
10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Advertise Here!