Friday, September 19, 2008
10. The Cup comes down to Sunday afternoon and the last couple of pairings.
9. The Europeans will definitely have better outfits.
8. Chad Campbell will be a miserable captains choice for the Americans.
7. Pink Pants Poultier will be a beast for the Europeans.
6. JB Holmes will hit the ball hard and far, the home state Kentucky fans will love him, and he will fail them.
5. Bald man Furyk plays better this year without Tiger than he did in 06.
4. Phil Mickelson remains mediocre in Ryder Cup play.
3. Sergio continues to carry the Europeans and loses only 1 match.
2. Anthony Kim will be your American Hero and will make you learn his name.
1. America wins by 1 point (14 1/2 - 13 1/2) cause Europeans obviously have to hate Kentucky.