Wednesday, March 11, 2009
New York Mets single game tickets go on sale this sunday morning (March 15th) at ten am. One of the first thing you'll notice when you're going to buy tickets is that, well it's confusing as all hell. There are 28 different seating options with a combination of 5 different tier level games.
Here's what you need to know about the tier levels.
1. Plan on going on the weekends? Cross the value pack off your list.
2. Plan on going on the weekend but don't really want to see a really really bad team like the Nats or Pirates? Cross the Bronze pack off the list.
3. Don't want to watch the Nats or the Marlins? Cross the Value Pack off the list.
4. Want Yankee Tickets? Get Ready to Pay 2 to 3 times more for them.
5. Want to watch a team outside the division? Chances are good you're going silver or better.
6. Interleague Play? You've got the Golden Rays or the Platinum Yanks
7. One of the many Transplant Cub Fans? You're a Golden Boy
8. Want to be in the stadium Week 1? You're a Golden Boy