The Boner Won't Be Dancing This Postseason

Monday, October 12, 2009

If you thought for a second that I wouldn't put together a Faces of Fail feature on Jonathan Papelbon after he blew away the Red Sox 2009 season, than you sir are a moron. Now onto the deliciousness...

The "I'm Throwing the Game Losing Pitch" Boner
The "Ultimate Sad Face" Boner

The "Why'd I only Throw Fastballs" Boner

The "My Losing Jerkoff Dance" Boner

The "Watching the Other Team Celebrate" Boner



The "Oh Shit He Got a Hit" Boner
The "Reflecting on the Loss" Boner

The "They Are Actually Booing Me" Boner

The "I Might Be Crying" Boner

The "Time to Schedule My Golfing Trip" Boner


Yum, I even threw in two pictures from Game 2 for good measure. That might have even been as much fun as the Tom Brady SuperBowl Loser post.

Posted by Simon at 9:35 AM   Digg! submit to reddit BallHype: hype it up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise Here!