Skip to main content

Get Yourself Some Ass Ugly St. Patrick's Day Hockey Garbage

St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner which means Sports industries are going to attempt to peddle some ass ugly merchandise at you that they dipped in green paint. Here's a look at some of the NHL's premium garbage.

Toronto Maple Leafs Sweatshirt
Leprechauns Despise Canadian Beer


Alexander Ovechkin Shirt With Celtic Weaving
God That's Hideous


San Jose Sharks T-Shirt
Can You Say Blatant Guiness Rip Off?


Philadelphia Flyers T-Shirt
No Flyers Fan Is Anything But Pissed Off


Montreal Canadians Pint Glass
They Didn't Even Bother Putting the Logo in Green or in Plain View


New Jersey Devils Lady T-Shirt
The Leprechaun is Happy To be On a Lady. Yay...


Chicago Blackhawks Puck
Ok Ok, I Guess I Kind of Think the Puck Looks Cool

As I've State Before I'm Not a Big Fan of the Green Nonsense Despite Being a Redheaded Irishman.

Comments

Anonymous said…
vintage cotton sucks dong

I'm with you Simone. Fake Irish people are a blight upon society.

Popular posts from this blog

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Numbers On Steroids: Mickey Mantle

Numbers on Steroids is a look at baseball players during the 90s to see if anything screams out at you. This week it's throwing a curve ball and looking at All Time Great Yankees. Players that we know did not take steroids to see if this gives a defense to any of the players 'convicted' by Numbers on Steroids. Time to look at my dad's favorite athlete of all time, Mickey Mantle. Averages Say: What's with the mysterious dip at 27 and then the uptick? At Bats Per Home Run Says: That's a mighty jump from 22 to 24 Explaining As If It Was the 90s If you take a look at the numbers there are two time frames which in the 1990s would be questioned. First would be the incredible leap he took from his first year in the big leagues to his first MVP season in 1956. His batting average jumped 50 points. His slugging percentage jumped 90 points and he hit 15 more homers than his previous high. This wouldn't merrit a conviction nowadays though because the young age he...

Guest Post: Thoughts on Sabathia Signing

I asked Grutt what his thoughts were on the Sabathia signing and I thought his response pretty much nailed it. So here it is. I don’t know. Every year I get a little more disenchanted with baseball. Yea, it’s great we signed the top pitching free agent. But we were supposed to. No team was even in the ballpark of the Yankees offer yet they still needed to jump from the already ridiculous price of $140 million to $160 million to close the deal. Now I hear we are going to sign more pitchers who will also get large contracts and the position player gaps are still glaring. Each new, large contract just adds to the feeling that the Yanks are supposed to win it all. “I think we have a good chance this year.” That is a lost feeling. If they don’t win I’ll wonder why, like there has to be some other reason besides that it’s a sport you can never predict how things will work out and some years just aren’t yours to be won. If they win I will be pleasantly smug. It gets a little more...