Friday, November 14, 2008
1 Game in 1 game correct. Oh and I'm off the Lions train without Orlovsky.
5. Denver Broncos (+5 1/2) at Atlanta Falcons
The Falcons are playing great and just beat up on the Saints last week plus the Broncos run defense is poor, but Cutler is back on a roll and will keep this game close.
4. Indianapolis Colts (-8 1/2) vs. Houston Texans
While the Texans should have beat the Colts at home behind Sage weeks ago, the Colts are not the same team. They will at home beat up on the Texans.
3. Philadelphia Eagles (-9 1/2) at Cincinnati Bengals
The Eagles desperately need this game and the Bengals are terrible.
2. Carolina Panthers (-14 1/2) vs. Detroit Lions
Hey, I told you without Dan-O I'm off the Lions spread winning bandwagon. They shall lose by mucho this weekend.
1. New York Giants (-6 1/2) vs. Baltimore Ravens
The Giants shall beat up on Joe Flacco and easily beat the Ravens by a td at home.
Survivor League Pick: SCREW Seattle
Indy at home vs. the Texans