Skip to main content

Jesus Saves Jeff Gordon?

Personally I'm not much of a vanity license plate or bumper sticker guy. I feel as if in most scenarios it opens you up to ridicule. You pay money for people to make fun of you, genius.

For instance today was so classic I needed to pull out my phone and take a picture. I am driving into work and pull behind a white station wagon. I had seen this station wagon before, really how can you miss a license plate that says "SAVES" with a a big Jesus bumper sticker on the bumper. But today I noticed something extra. A beautiful #24 Jeff Gordon Sticker in the window. Thus the three words "JESUS SAVES JEFF GORDON" or "JEFF GORDON SAVES JESUS" if you prefer immortalizing a NASCAR driver as the hero of Christianity.


This car should be shown to anyone that ever buys and applies a bumper sticker on their car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.