Skip to main content

Tom Trash Talks Peyton



Sunday 9:30 AM
Tom: Hey Peyton, did you see me last night? Wasn't I god damn awesome?

Peyton: Yes Tom you were pretty good, but my DirectTV was coming in fuzzy and I was trying to gameplan for the Chargers so I didn't see much.

Tom: The Chargers? Seriously, they blow, we killed them. You guys should run the train on them. If you don't have at least 3 touchdowns against them you suck.

Peyton: We already lost to them and we need to play great to beat them.

Tom: Ha oh yeah I completely forgot about that. 6 Interceptions, man I almost coughed up a lung I was laughing so hard. The best was when short leg Vinny T missed a chip shot field goal. Man that was hilarious, probably funnier than Superbad.

Peyton: Ya that's great, Tom. I'm gonna leave now.

Tom: Alright, just make sure you win cause I want to kick your ass tomorrow.

Sunday 4:20 PM after the Clark Incompletion

Peyton: [sad face] Tom's gonna call me and be a complete douchebag...

Sunday 4:23 PM

Tom: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, You guys seriously lost to Billy Volek? Damn you guys suck.

Peyton: That's great Tom.

Tom: Billy god damn Volek. Ha. Good thing you got your pussy #1 wideout back so he could fumble. That was classic. So what do you think we're going to beat San Diego by? You think I can throw 7 touchdowns and our defense can shut them out?

Peyton: Can I go, dick?

Tom: Ha, what Peyton, I can't make fun of you cause you are pathetic? What kind of friendship is this.

Peyton: I'm hanging up.

Tom: Ok Peyton, just want to say thanks for smoothing our undefeated ride.

Peyton: [Click]


Sunday 7:43 PM

Tom: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Peyton: What now?

Tom: Your loser brother is even better than you.

Peyton: Ugh, sure Eli is great.

Tom: Hahahaha, you're not even the best Manning anymore. Elisha doesn't lose to Billy Volek.

Peyton: Good for Eli.

Tom: Ha, ya right you're pissed off, you know your brother is a loser, and now you're a bigger one.

Peyton: [click]

Tom: God what's up his ass...

Monday 6:43 AM

Tom: [Peyton's Phone Goes to Voicemail] Ha you won't even answer the phone anymore. Anyway, I called Billy Volek's trailer park and he's gonna send you and autographed poster for you to hang on the wall signed, "I kicked your ass loser. Billy Volek". Just thought that you would cherish that forever. Well I'm gonna go to practice, have fun playing golf this week.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Money post.

The only team I was nervous about was the Colts. We dominated the Cowboys, but the Colts are a great football team. Losing Freeney was huge, they will be back with a vengeance next season.

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.