Wednesday, January 02, 2008
I'm listening to the Mike and Mike this morning and they were discussing with Chris Mortensen the Dolphins and whether or not Cam Cameron would be back as coach and who would be a possible replacement if he was let go. And surprise surprise Kirk Ferentz was named as a possibility. Can someone please hire this guy so we can remove him from all further rumors. I don't care if it's in the NFL or anything, just something. Here are some ideas.
1. Knicks Coach/GM
2. Democratic Presidential Candidate
3. Michigan Vacation Promoter in West Virginia
4. Captain Kirk in a remake of Star Trek
5. Annoying Coach in the sequel to Waterboy called WaterMom, featuring Mark Reicht's wife
6. Bobby Petrino, Nick Saban or Larry Browns suitcase coordinator
7. Professional Orange Juggler
8. Patriot Spygate Operator
9. ESPN Analyst Replacement for Emmitt Smith
10. Iowa Caucus Coordinator
Any one of these options or the Dolphins job would be fine. Just somebody please hire the man away from Iowa so that he isn't linked to every job in sports.