Skip to main content

College Football Picture Caption

1. Wooo playing Notre Dame this year is super fun.
2. Service Academies 2, Notre Dame Zero
3. Damn Notre Dame is lucky they left Army off the schedule this season.





1. Ron Zook does not take baths.
2. Illinois actually can't afford gatorade and their bath jugs contain water.
3. Hence when they attempted to poor water on Ron Zook he disappeared.



1. See that sideline reporter back there, she wants the Zooker.
2. Boning Bonnie Bernstein, that's what this game should be called.
3. Look at that stupid ass hat, what the hell is Bonnie thinking, she's gonna need to take that off if she expects my A game.




1. Wait so you are rushing the field? Double negatives are not cool man.
2. Either way you know your facing UVA, a win over UVA is not really deserved of a rush the field.
3. Did you still rush the field after the 48-0 loss?








1. Confetti is the absolute best way to celebrate a 48 point loss.
2. Where's that chump that used the double negative I'm gonna drill him.
3. We were confused, we thought we had one more game at the Orange Bowl and that FIU was playing tonight and we were playing later, I guess we were wrong.



1. RIP Miami Hurricanes 1980 - 2005
2. The Hurricane Pride dies tonight.
3. My T-shirt is from the hurricanes 1969 season, it smells of Mary Jane.









1. Big Turtle looks over ready to eat all oncoming enemies.
2. Big Turtle does not like little golden eagle.
3. Big Turtle > Matty Ice









1. FraudConn is finally brought down from their fake perch.
2. FraudConn is dropped from #13th in the country to completely out of the polls.
3. High Kick.







1. We at UCLA vow to take Rudy Carpenter's head off on this play.
2. This is my best impression of the frog splash off of the top rope.
3. Rudy move your head a little bit to the left.






1. I heard the buffet line is over that way.
2. My bonus for winning the Big 12 title is my very own Big Boy restaurant in Lawrence.
3. I got this valor suit down the road at the local Big and Tall Store, after I ate 4 cheeseburgers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.