Skip to main content

NFL Week 11 Awards

Wow You Guys Suck: San Francisco, Really this team is completely pitiful. So much for the progress from last season. Right now the 49ers are arguably worse than the Dolphins, they're just lucky they won their first two games. But in reality it doesn't matter, they'll end up with a draft pick in the high 20s and forfeit their's to the Patriots. Runners Up: Byron Leftwich has been pitiful this season, Miami of course.

Cough Cough Cough: Shaun McDonald, 7 catches and 113 yards is a great performance. However, that does not accurately depict Shaun's day. On Detroit 2nd to last possession Kitna threw a deep bomb on the sideline to McDonald which was intercepted. The interception was Kitna's fault, however, McDonald could have gone Dback and attempted to break up the pass. Than the final possession with the Lions driving McDonald dropped a pass that was just about head high, but the drop was more like a tip directly to the Giants DBs. Game over. Runners Up: Jon Kitna is right there as well, Pitt's Oline really didn't show up.

The Shocker: New York Jets, I'm not saying I thought they were going to get blown out, hell I even thought they were going to cover (homer pick) but the entire final drive I was expecting them to choke.Runners Up: The Chargers sit at 5-5 they suck, New Orleans is 4-6 they equally suck.

The Pimp: Tom Brady / Randy Moss, In reality Moss and Brady could take up the #1 Pimp every single game this season but 4 touchdowns in the first half is a bit ridiculous for a quarterback, nevermind for a single wideout. Runners Up: TO's 4 touchdowns somehow did not end up #1, Chester Taylor pulled off a nice Adrian Peterson impression.

You Got JAKKED UP: ESPN's Jakked Up Segment, Where have you gone. It was so much easier to do this when ESPN was still doing it.

My Fantasy Anti-MVP: My Brain, The Dolphins suck, Jay Cutler is injured and could be a little worse than normal, the Dolphins really suck, I should play JP Losman instead of Cutler... I lost by a point... F*ck me.

New York Jets MVP: DeWayne Robertson, There's plenty of Jets that I could say were the MVP this weekend, but I'm going to go with one of the players I have repeatedly been critical of, Big #63. Robertson played possibly his best game of his career including the critical sack in overtime.

My Picks

My Picks: 11-5
Preseason Picks: 10-6
Picks Vs. Spread: 11-5

Actually good... huh no shit.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Shawn "I don't take steroids anymore" Merriman got jacked up by Maurice Jones

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.